The vast majority of orders are placed via the website and sent via courier. Our processes and priorities are designed to support this part of our business, and we like to think that we are very good at it. The time in which we complete these are available on the website, and we stay within these limits 99% of the time.
If you want to collect personally, it is still a good idea to place the order via the website to secure the product. We'll contact you to fix a collection time, which is usually within a day or two. We ask customers to make an appointment before visiting, since we can only help one customer at a time.
We sell from stock. Simple as that. We manage our stock carefully, and aim to keep sufficient stock on hand to fill orders as they are placed
If an item is not in stock, the website will show "Out of stock", and won't accept the order. With some items the website will give an expected date for new stock, and / or give you the option to enter your e-mail address to be notified. We encourage the use of this feature, since it works flawlessly and let you know immediately as new stock is booked in.
As a rule we sell what is shown and available on the website, and don't chase down other items. We do however place special orders for non-stock items from key suppliers: Cajun Gunworks, Dawson Precision, Toni Systems, DPM Systems and Ross Leather
1. Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories using the navigation menu on the left hand side. You can also search for products by using the 'Search' box on the top of the web page.
2. When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping cart by clicking its 'Add to Cart' button. Note that some products come in different sizes, colours or calibers. If this is indicated for a product, click on the appropriate buttons or drop-down lists. You will then be able to select which size etc you prefer.
3. When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, hover over your cart in the top right hand corner and click on the green Check Out button in the Shopping Cart box on the top right hand side.
4. You will then be presented by a view of your shopping cart with all its contents and the selected quantities thereof. You can now make any changes to your shopping cart before clicking on the green Proceed to Checkout button.
5. You will be asked to create an account or sign in to your current account. Creating an account allows you to enter your contact information so that you will not have to enter it again for future orders. You can also keep track of your previous orders this way, as this information will be stored on our system. (No personal ID numbers or banking information is ever stored for security reasons!)
6. You will then be asked to choose your delivery address, or add an additional delivery address if you would like this order shipped to an alternate address. You can also write a note or comment about your order in this step.
7. After this, you will be asked to choose a delivery method. Your order can either be delivered by the post office or by a door to door courier service, or you can come and collect the order from our premises. It will take 3 to 7 working days by post office and 1 to 4 working days by courier service. To collect directly from us, please make an appointment to ensure that someone is available to assist you.
8. Once you agree to the Terms and Conditions, you will then be asked to choose your payment method:
– You can pay using PayFast, which uses third party software to securely process your credit card payment.
– You can also pay by bank transfer or by a cash deposit by choosing the Bank Wire option.
If you are collecting yourself you can select bank transfer but then pay us with cash or debit/credit card at our premises. If you pay via bank transfer or cash deposit you will receive your order quicker if you send us proof of payment.
9. Click on the green I Confirm My Order button to complete your order.
10.Wait patiently while the Jižní staff work our magic in ensuring that your parcel arrives safely in the quickest possible way.
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
After your order is placed, it will be processed and shipped off to you within 1-2 days.
You will be offered the following delivery options:
We deliver to any address in South Africa.
We do not currently deliver to any addresses outside the RSA.
You can place an order for delivery in South Africa no matter where you are in the world. Our website is handy if you are traveling and want to purchase items to be waiting for you at home when you return. You can do your shopping online from any location, even on the shooting range!
If this happens, it is due to a big mistake on our side, and we'll rectify it as soon as possible. The customer always get the option of a cash refund, or can choose to wait while we get stock. Either way we always issue a free shipping voucher as an apology.
Courier deliveries are made by a third party courier company and happen Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, so you should always provide a delivery address where there will be an appropriate person to sign for the delivery during these times. If there is no one around to accept the delivery, the courier company will contact the recipient via telephone so that a new delivery day can be arranged. Courier deliveries can be tracked with the tracking information that you will receive via email when your order has been marked as shipped.
We will email you your parcel's tracking information as soon as it is ready to be sent. Please allow at least a day for the parcel to be dispatched and the tracking information to reflect on the couriers' website. E.g. if you receive your tracking information via email on Tuesday, you can then track your parcel on the Post Office or courier's websites from Wednesday onwards. The Post Office tracking system is not always up to date, however, so it might be worth your while to check with your local Post Office periodically if you have a parcel on its way.
Jizni is an online business delivering anywhere in South Africa. You can place an order with us through our website or on the phone and we will send your order to you. Customers do have the option to collect their orders directly from us, but since there is not always somebody available, an appointment will need to be made. Directions will be given once an appointment has been booked for you.
Customer visits will need to be arranged a couple of days in advance.
The items that we sell are all hard-use items that will receive more punishment during its lifetime than even the Post Office can dish out. Therefore we have not experienced any such damages to date. Similarly, parcels getting lost is the absolute exception to the rule. In our experience delivery risk does not warrant the insurance cost, so parcels are sent uninsured. Should you wish your parcel to be insured, please contact us. It can be arranged to the cost of 3% of the value.
According to our terms and conditions, delivery risk are carried by the buyer, but if you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would like to know about it and try and assist.
You are welcome to send friends, family, colleagues or even your own driver, but unfortunately not third party couriers. Our experience is that this tend to add complexity to our process and lead to delays.
No problem. We get this more often than you would think.
If you are fairly certain that the previous order hasn't been dispatched yet, place a new one and choose "Collect" as the shipping option. I should notice that there are two orders destined for the same location and combine them. If your not certain about the status of your previous order, you are welcome to contact us. If you pay for shipping again, and we can combine the orders, we'll issue a free shipping voucher that you can use next time.
You are welcome to return any goods purchased within 7 days of receiving the item. Unfortunately, we can only accept goods for return that are undamaged and still in their original packaging. You will have to pay to have the item couriered or posted back to us, or you can deliver the item yourself, but as soon as we receive it, we will issue you a credit note. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee.
Yes we do! If you don't know what to buy your significant other for that special occasion, get him/her a gift voucher and let them decide.
To purchase your gift voucher, please contact us via email to make the arrangements. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your contact details (e-mail address, phone numbers) will not be used to send you any advertisements or spam. Neither will it be made available to any third parties.
The nature of parcels sent via courier or Post Office are indicated as "Sporting Goods." Parcels sent to work addresses will have your name and phone number as contact person. If you experience any uneasiness with regards to the confidentiality of the contents of your parcel, please let us know so we can improve our process.